If you are planning to sail with us on Tuesday or have questions, please email GChristmanz@gmail.com by the end of the day Monday.
Small Boat Tuesday is an opportunity to get more on the water sailing time and practice your small boat sailing skills on the club Lasers and Sunfish. If you are an experienced sailor, you are welcome to join us for an evening of sailing too.
Here's how Tuesday small boat sailing works:
- Look for Small Boat Tuesday in the weekly events email.
- Please respond by Monday night if you want to sail on Tuesday.
- Someone will be at the lake at 5:30 Tuesday to assist with rigging and answering questions.
- We will be setting up boats between 5:30 and 6, so join us when you can after work.
- Support won't be there unless there is interest in sailing small boats that week.