A family membership is less than $100 per year and members can sail club-owned boats for free. There is no application process or application fee. Boat ownership is not required and we even provide the life jackets.
You will be emailed an invoice after completing the form. Member fees fees for first-time members who join after August 15th of the current year will cover the entire following year as well.
Student: $35 Any person between the ages of 12 and 24 and a registered student in a recognized elementary, secondary, or post-secondary school shall qualify as a student member of CLSA. A student member may enjoy all the privileges of CLSA, except that of holding office.
Individual: $70 Any person 18 years of age or older may enjoy all the privileges of CLSA and may cast one vote and hold office.
Family: $95 Any two individuals living together in the same household and 18 years of age or older and their dependents. Family members of CLSA may enjoy all the privileges of CLSA, except that only two adult members may cast votes or hold office.
Group: Group membership is available to nonprofit organizations at the discretion the Board of Directors and cost is not less than 150% of a family membership. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: PO Box 227, Philo, IL 61864
Dues invoices are emailed to members on Feb 1. See invoice for payment link or mail a check. Check payments will also be accepted at the Spring Banquet. New Member? We'll email you an invoice shortly after you complete the New Member Registration Form above.
Sailing for Fun - 8 Simple Rules for Casual Racers
Racing at CLSA provides the perfect balance between recreation and performance. Non-racers who are reluctant to give racing a try can follow these 8 Simple 'Rules' and focus on having fun with friends. This is a great system that works on Casual Wednesdays, Thistle Thursdays, Distance Races, Buoy Races, and even regattas.
Dry Land Storage
- Click here to download the 2020 dry land storage agreement.
- Mail in signed contract and payment to Dick Hanson by May 15, 2020.
- See agreement for details and mailing instructions.
- Questions? Email email@example.com Attn: Dick Hanson
- Connect with other members who are looking for sailing partners
- Ask for help from more experienced sailors
- Share a ride out to the lake
- Has a member gone out of their way to help you out?
- Want to give them a shout out?
CLSA Member Directory
- Permission is required
- Must be logged in to Gmail account. Don't use Gmail? Click here.
- Update your contact information and request access
- The CLSA Member Handbook tell you everything you need to know about being a member at CLSA.
- If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.