CLSA Small Fleet Boats
CLSA owns and maintains a fleet of sailboats, including Lasers, Sunfish, Banshees, and a Ray Green Rascal. These boats are free to use for current, qualified CLSA members.
How do you qualify to use the CLSA boats? Here you go:
- Be an active (paid) CLSA member for the current year.
- Be certified to by the fleet manager or one of his/her designees to be qualified to use our fleet equipment
- Have a waiver of liability on file for the sailor.
There are a few rules that everyone must follow when using the CLSA fleet boats:
- Sailors need to stay in sight of the CLSA dock or CLSA pavilion (see map below)
- Everyone must wear a life jacket when sailing club boats.
- Don't take the boats out when there are white caps.
- Youth sailors must have adult supervision in the proximity.
When sailing on CLSA club boats, you MUST remain within sight of the CLSA dock. Generally, it's within this green box. Exceptions are made for CLSA sponsored races.