CLSA Fall Work Day, Saturday, Oct 18, 2014 – 9 am to 12 noon
We have some major items to work on Sat morning – many hands make light work.
Details are in the October Windword. Here is a summary of planned work:
· Build boat rack roof (Materials provided.) If this is work you can do, perhaps bring a favorite hammer or saw.
· Paint flag pole and replace lines (Materials provided.)
· Stack picnic tables
· Cut lower branches from trees at the water line. (Dick will bring chain saw and ladder.)
· Cut dead trees by shed and restack wood pile (Chain saw needed.)
· Ready committee boat for winter