Fleet Boat Registration Form
CLSA has a number of fleet boats for YOU to use. However, there are some stipulations.
See 2015 CLSA Boat Use and Certification Policy
- Be an active (paid) CLSA member for the current year.
- Be certified to by the fleet manager or one of his/her designees to be qualified to use our fleet equipment
- Have a waiver of liability on file for the sailor.
- Everyone must wear a life jacket when sailing club boats.
- Don't take the boats out when there are white caps.
- Youth sailors must have adult supervision in the proximity.
- Sailors need to stay in sight of the pavilion.
- Sailors need to be able to tack and jibe and bring the boat back to shore safely.
- Current CLSA members who are also boat owners are generally certified.
- Make a correct reservation on the Fleet boat Reservation Calendar.
(this form is also on the App, so you don't need to navigate to this page every time. Just get the app!)
*The calendar default has been set to 1 week due to weather calculations. Please only make reservations if you are certain you will be sailing.
If your plans change please cancel your reservation as soon as possible to allow another member to reserve a boat. Please email the webmaster at email@example.com.